Arcarcova's Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Starry*Sky RP

Rules

Homare Kanakubo
    Homare Kanakubo
    Admin

Rules Empty Rules

Post  Homare Kanakubo Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Hey! We have rules here, you know. Please review these before joining the forum.

-Respect. Respect me, the moderators, and everyone on this Roleplay, and we respect you. 3 strikes and you're out.

-No Godmodding. Meaning you don't control everything. You don't control your partner's character. You get the idea. Again, 3 strikes and you're out.

-No OCs until the entire character list is filled. After THAT is filled, we will accept OC constellations.

-No harassment of any type. 3 strikes and you are out, less so depending on the severity of the harassment.

-Be at least 13 and be comfortable with the following:
    -Sexual Themes
    -Inappropriate Language
    -Homosexuality

-Anything with Mature Themes must have a [M] or [M+], depending on the severity of the Mature Content. This is fair warning for those who do not like Mature Content.

-Be active. If you are leaving, please make a thread about it and let us know.

-Dead characters cannot be replaced/revived. Don't kill them.

-RP posts must be a minimum of 3 sentences long.

-OOC in RP threads should be in double brackets, as per usual. ((These are double brackets)) [[So are these]]

-No hard to read font colors, some of them hurt people's eyes because of the contrast.

-We request that you be literate, and to barely ever use chatspeak in your posts.

-The chatbox is by default IC (In Character)

If you have read this, and will follow the rules, when I ask you what is your favorite color, put the following in: Color? How can I possibly think about colors at a time like this?!

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 4:51 am